Rectangle PLA Lined Paper Container Lid Natural
Paper lids designed for Biopak’s Rectangle Paper Containers, made from wood pulp from responsibly managed forests. Ideal for hot foods.
Rectangular PLA Lined Paper Container Lids - Natural
Rectangular paper containers are Made from sustainably managed plantation wood pulp. They are lined with a bioplastic made from plants, not oil. These containers are available in both natural and white colours.
- Paper fibre is sourced from managed plantations and coated with a bioplastic made from plants, not oil.
- Producing our bioplastic lining results in 75% less greenhouse gases than the conventional plastic it replaces.
- We use a heavy-duty, premium quality board giving the containers superior stability, better lid fit and insulation.
- They are suitable for both hot and cold foods.
- Printed using eco-friendly soy-based or water-based inks.
- These bowls and bioplastic lid options have a 12-month shelf life.
- These bowls are compostable in a commercial facility and recyclable in most kerb-side recycling, like milk cartons.
Pieces per carton: 300
Product Size: 173mm L x 123mm W x 20mm H
Carton Size: 53.5cm L x 51.5cm W x 40cm H
Carton Weight: 7kg