Rectangle PLA Lined Paper Container 650ml Natural
Rectangular takeaway containers made from wood pulp from responsibly managed forests. Ideal for hot foods.
Rectangular PLA Lined Paper Container - 650ml Natural
Rectangular paper containers are Made from sustainably managed plantation wood pulp. They are lined with a bioplastic made from plants, not oil. These containers are available in both natural and white colours.
- Paper fibre is sourced from managed plantations and coated with a bioplastic made from plants, not oil.
- Producing our bioplastic lining results in 75% less greenhouse gases than the conventional plastic it replaces.
- We use a heavy-duty, premium quality board giving our bowls superior stability, better lid fit and insulation.
- They are suitable for both hot and cold foods.
- Printed using eco-friendly soy-based or water-based inks.
- These bowls and bioplastic lid options have a 12-month shelf life.
- These bowls are compostable in a commercial facility and recyclable in most kerb-side recycling, like milk cartons.
Pieces per carton: 300
Brimful Capacity: 660ml
Product Size: 172mm L x 120mm W x 51mm H
Carton Size: 38cm L x 36cm W x 45.5cm H
Carton Weight: 6kg